EYECLOUD with Tea Tree Foaming Cleanser-Gentle Formula 50ml
Special Promotion while quantities last.
Eyecloud provides unlimited cold treatments to help reduce eyelid and undereye puffiness, along with inflammation and itchiness associated with allergies.
Eyecloud™ combines the goggle, reusable gel packs and moisture to sustain temperature between 102-110°/39-43° for up to twenty minutes, repeatedly. Moisture is always combined with the gel packs as moist heat therapy stimulates tear production, promotes circulation, and speeds heat transfer to the meibomian glands (inside our eyelids), loosening the oils so they return to their healthy state. Additionally, the humidity associated with moist heat therapy stabilizes the tear film and the expanded mask coverage and pressure control design evenly distributes therapy to the eyelids and surrounding skin.
Eyecloud™ mask made in USA
Product contents: One eyecloud goggle, four reusable Instants gel packs, cotton liners, 50ml Gentle Tea Tree Foaming Cleanser and instructions for use.
USE & CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
Create 20 minutes of controlled moist heat therapy to relieve Dry Eye symptoms
The Eyecloud™ mask is designed to hold two thermoeyes™ Instants gel packs at a time, allowing for optimum pressure on the eyelids. Only one Instants gel pack needs to be activated per treatment.
1. Insert one Instants gel pack into back of eyecloud™ goggle.
2. Activate a second Instants gel pack when ready for treatment. To activate:
a. Hold gel pack in a vertical position , lengthwise, so the internal metal disc floats down to the narrow end.
b. Use thumb and forefinger of both hands to grasp the opposite edges of the disc.
c. Bend the disk back and forth to make a clicking sound until the fluid starts to crystalize and generate heat.
3. Place the now-activated gel pack on top of the gel pack already inserted into the eyecloud™ mask.
4. Moisten a cotton liner with drinking water and place over activated gel pack and mask.
5. Place mask over closed eyelids and gently secure with Velcro® strap, so pressure is evenly distributed. Wear up to 20 minutes, or as directed by your eye doctor.
6. Relax and enjoy!
7. After treatment, remove and discard liner. Reverse the gel packs so the activated gel pack is on the bottom and the liquid Instants gel pack is now on top. Repeat steps 1 through 6 for the next treatment.
Create 15-minute cold therapies to reduce itchiness from allergies, puffiness and inflammation
The eyecloud™ mask is designed to hold two thermoeyes™ Instants gel packs at a time, allowing for optimum pressure on the eyelids.
1. Place two Instants gel packs into back of eyecloud™ goggle.
2. Place eyecloud™ goggle into resealable plastic bag and freeze for a minimum of one hour.
3. Remove plastic bag from freezer.
4. Moisten a cotton liner with drinking water, and place over Gel packs and mask.
5. Place mask over closed eyelids and gently secure using Velcro® strap, so pressure is evenly distributed. Wear up to 15 minutes or as directed by your eye doctor.
6. Relax and enjoy!
7. Remove and discard liner after treatment.
Gentle Tea Tree Foaming Cleanser removes dirt and makeup from eyelids and face. Tea Tree Oil helps skin feel clean and healthy and helps reduce blemishes. The Chamomile and Shea Butter hydrate your skin. Especially formulated to be non-irritating. After use, your skin is left feeling smooth and silky.